Water Wipes Pure Baby Wipes 4×60
Water Wipes Pure Baby Wipes: Gentle cleansing wipes are ideal for babies and sensitive skin types.
Can you use water wipes on newborns?
Water wipes are a type of diaper or baby wipe. It is meant to be natural and gentle on your baby’s skin. These unique wipes can be used even on newborn babies.
How long do water wipes last?
We recommend opening within fifteen months of the production date and using the pack within one month of opening. The production date and expiration date are printed on the back of the pack.
Can you use water wipes on a baby’s face?
Yes. Baby water wipes contain 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. Many people use Water Wipes baby wipes between bathing times as they are gentler on a baby’s skin.
- The wipes are a fresh and pure product. It is recommended that you store your returned wipe packets before opening them and only open one pack at a time.
- Use the package within 4 weeks of opening and close the self-adhesive tab after each use.
- Never open the package with a sharp object or transfer the wipes to another container, as this may alter the purity of the latter and cause the wipes to discolor.
- Since no chemical additives are used to “bind” the water to the wipes, they sometimes dry out on the top of the package, and water drains to the bottom of the package.
- You just have to turn the package over and squeeze it several times to re-moisten all the wipes.
- Do not flush wipes down the toilet.
- To avoid the risk of suffocation, keep your wipes and packs out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Store it in a cool, dry place.
Indication: Wipes for babies, formulated with 99.9% water.
Aqua (water), Citrus Grandis Seed Extract (grapefruit seed extract).
Contains a trace of benzalkonium chloride.